Dress up like a zombie and shuffle through downtown!
10 am: Meet at the Galleria White Plains food court near Subway/KFC in your zombie gear, and get free finishing touches to your monster makeup! First come first served.
Noon: Walk promptly begins and moves throughout downtown White Plains!
- Spooky special offers from select stores and restaurants
- Freakish photo opportunities
- Creepy contests
- More for the undead of all ages!
Special Offers for Zombies on October 22
5th Dimension VR
55 Church Street, (914) 831-0081
Zombie Games Available:
• Arizona Sunshine (4 players)
• After the Fall (4 players)
• Propagation (2 players)
• Private Property (8 players)
• Walking Dead (1 players)
Alex Lounge Bar & Grill
213 East Post Road, (914) 358-9227
Zombie Walk Menu:
• Black Magic Mezcalita $17
• La Santa Muerte Blood Cocktail $14
• Vampire Kiss Martini $17
• Diabla Tequila Chicken Wrap $12.95
• Grinded Brain Chorizo Empanadas $8.95
• Zombie Killer Wings $16.90
166B Mamaroneck Avenue, (914) 861-0400
Zombie Walk Menu:
• Dragon Blood: Caribbean spiced style tiki drinks combines house-made dragon fruit purée with a hint of bitterness from Campari
175 East Post Road, (914) 644-8191
• Free stretchy bracelet demo class
• 20% off purchase of store-owned materials
Buffalo Wild Wings
1 Mamaroneck Avenue (914) 385-9453
• Wild Bloody Mary
• Carolina Reaper Sauce Wings
Cantina Taco & Tequila Bar
166 Mamaroneck Avenue, (914) 461-3959
• Blood Shots
Cold Stone Creamery
25 Mamaroneck Avenue, (914) 220-0160
• Boo Batter Ice Cream mixed with trick-or-treat favorites Halloween Oreo Cookies, Kit Kats and M&M’s
Hastings Tea & Coffee
235 Main Street, (914) 428-1000
• Green Blood Burst: Green tea, blood orange, prickly pear syrup – helps improve immune system and boost up cognitive focus so you’ll be ready for the hunt of the day!
LeVino Wine Merchants
171 Mamaroneck Avenue, (914) 949-8466
• 10% off regular priced wine
• 15% off 6+ bottles see store for details
47 Mamaroneck Avenue, (914) 946-0717
• Free 3-day Zombie Trial Pass
147 East Post Road, (914) 400-2004
• Mention Zombie Walk for a 50-minute Signature Stretch for $49 (normally $105)
• Raffle for stretches and giveaways when you pass by during the walk
Sundance Kitchen & Cantina
208 Mamaroneck Avenue, (914) 946-2300
Zombie Walk Menu:
• Tongue Tacos $15.95
• Grasshopper Tacos $15.95
• Feet Tacos $15.95
• Cactus Tacos $15.95
• Pork Parts Tacos $15.95
• Feet Tostadas $14.95
• Slimy Burrito Bowl $14.95
• Fungus Quesadilla $14.95
• Stomach Soup $14.95
• Corn Soup $14.95
• Octopus Soup $14.95
• Cow Brain Potion $5
• “Bloody” Potion $5
• Slimy Biohazard $5
• Zombie Juice $5
• Sewer Juice $5
Walter’s Hot Dogs
186 Mamaroneck Avenue, (914) 397-9406
• Combo Deal $8: Single Hot Dog (topped with Walter’s Mustard or Ketchup) + Fries (French, curly, or small potato puffs) + Medium Fountain Drink
Wolf & Warrior Brewing Company
195 East Post Road, (914) 368-8617
• Monster Beer Burger Smash!!! $20 (with Horseman’s pumpkin or Oktoberfest for the beer of choice!)
The White Plains Zombie Walk is a fun event for all ages to celebrate the undead!
A zombie walk is an organized public gathering of people who dress up in zombie costumes. Participants usually meet in an urban center and make their way around the city streets and public spaces (or a series of taverns in the case of a zombie pub crawl) in an orderly fashion.
Read the full “Zombie Walk” article at Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_walk
When is the White Plains Zombie Walk?
The White Plains Zombie Walk will be held on Saturday, October 22rd, 2022.
Where and what time does the Zombie Walk start?
Where: The starting location will be the Galleria White Plains (Food Court near Subway/KFC) at 100 Main Street.
Time: The festivities will begin at 10 am at the Galleria White Plains. Between 10:00am and noon, we will:
• Put finishing touches on zombie makeup
• Explain the rules
• Answer any questions
At noon, we will leave The Galleria and the Zombie Walk will begin.
Galleria White Plains
100 Main Street
White Plains, NY 10603
Is this a free event?
It is free to receive makeup touch-ups and to shuffle with the group through downtown. Various establishments along the route of the walk will have free, discounted, or special offers in which you may choose to participate.
Do I have to register to participate?
You don’t have to register, but we did set up a Facebook Event page where you can let us know you will be joining us.
Will food be available?
Yes. Food can be purchased at the Galleria Food Court and at any point during the Zombie Walk. Many businesses along the route and in the downtown will have special discounts and offers for Zombie Walkers.
Should I arrive dressed up as a zombie?
Should I come with my own makeup done?
Yes. We will have our zombie team on hand to apply finishing touches to your makeup. First come, first served.
Do I have to dress up like a zombie, or can I wear any costume?
Please come dressed as a zombie. Other costumes are welcome, but they should attempt to be somewhat scary or “zombified” if possible.
Can I come just to watch?
Yes! While you’re there, make sure to take pictures and tag @shopgalleriawp, @whiteplains.bid, @hauntatrockyledge, #WPZombieWalk, #GalleriaGhouls on Instagram.
Can I join the walk late?
Yes. If you need to catch up with us late, check the map to see the Zombie Walk route. We won’t be easy to miss!
How far of a walk will it be?
About 3 miles. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Who can participate in the Zombie Walk?
You! The Zombie Walk is open to people of all ages.
Can I drop my child off at the Zombie Walk?
No, all children must be accompanied by an adult.
Is the Zombie Walk kid friendly?
Yes! The Zombie Walk is a family-friendly event, but keep in mind that some costumes may be scary for some children.
Can I bring my dog to the Zombie Walk?
Dogs are allowed outside on sidewalks during the Zombie Walk. They must be leashed and well-behaved!
Can we scare people?
Use your judgment when scaring unsuspecting members of the public. Do not touch people without permission, or property such as store windows or car windows.
Where can I view the photos of the Zombie Walk?
Wait a few days and check back to this site for the new photos to be posted. Alternatively, the photos will be posted on the White Plains BID Facebook page at facebook.com/WhitePlainsBID/