Tuesday, July 25, 2023 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Gates open at 6 PM
Mamaroneck Ave. between Main St. and Martine Ave.
Get ready for a night of amazing music at our signature outdoor concert event, Rock White Plains!
This year’s artist is the Plain White T’s who are sure to bring their signature high-energy performance to the stage, with the quadruple platinum and Grammy award-nominated “Hey There Delilah” the platinum hit “Rhythm of Love” and double-platinum “1-2-3-4” that will have the crowd singing and dancing all night long.
Our opener is indie artist Alex Cano. Coming from a wide array of influences, Cano’s sound is described as a mix of Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Jason Isbell, and Johnny Cash.
The night promises to be one to remember. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the hottest event of the summer!
Rain or shine.
Advance tickets: $17
Day-of tickets: $20
Tickets are per person ages 10+.*
See below for important things to know before you go.
All bags and IDs subject to check. Entrance only at Mamaroneck Ave. at Martine Ave.
Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Mamaroneck Avenue at Martine Avenue with multiple entry portals.
Recommend parking at the Lexington-Grove East & West Garages (Galleria White Plains, 100 Main Street) and the White Plains Center Garage (City Center, 237 Martine Avenue). Exit garages on foot via Martine Avenue. Reminders will be sent via tickets to ticket holders with parking recommendations.
To purchase alcohol outside, you must be 21 + with valid photo ID verified at entry (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth).
Re-entry is subject to search.
As is City of White Plains policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket. No refunds for any ticket(s) purchased to anyone that is denied entry for any reason including closure of event for crowd control.
*Final sale. No refunds or exchanges.
- No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18″x14″
- No coolers
- No chairs
- No bicycles or skateboards
- No weapons or firearms
- No glass
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
- Original seal on all plastic bottle caps must not be broken
- No pets
- No drones
- No cameras with detachable lenses or video cameras
- No umbrellas (clear ponchos are permitted)
Is the event Wheelchair & ADA Accessible?
- The venue is navigable for people with mobility disabilities.
- There will be a designated ADA entry lane on Mamaroneck Avenue and Martine Avenue. Guests with disabilities may use this lane to safely enter the venue.
- There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons and their companions at the left side of the stage. Please let the event staff know at the viewing area if you require chairs.
- Accessible Viewing Area Policies:
Companions may be asked to stand in the back if capacity is reached
Patrons and companions may not smoke in these areas
Patrons may not save spots