To-car delivery options:
TVB by Pax Romana
171 East Post Road, (914) 831-3303
Pinsa & a Movie! Get the these pinsas delivered to your car:
• Pinsa romana Pizza
• MARGHERITA (S. MARZANO D.O.P) Tomato, mozzarella, fresh basil $15
• FUNGHI – mushroom, truffle oil, porcini cream, mozzarella $18
• CHICKEN SCARPARIELLO – chicken, sausage, spicy vinegar peppers, potato, mozzarella $19
• DIAVOLA – Tomato, mozzarella, spicy soppressata, ńduja $19
• AVOCADO – avocado, fresh tomato, olives, red onion, mozzarella $20
• CAPRICCIOSA – mozzarella, prosciutto, mushroom, artichoke, tomato, olives $19
• Bombolini $6
Walter’s Hot Dogs
186 Mamaroneck Avenue, (914) 397-9406
• Get your food delivered to your car with to-car delivery! See menu.
Call to place your order and mention Dine & Drive In. Orders must be placed by 8pm.
Dine in & Takeout specials
Buffalo Wild Wings
1 Mamaroneck Avenue, (914) 385-9453
Wings bundles for pick-up:
• 10 boneless and fries $9.99
• 10 traditional and fries $12.99
• 20 boneless and fries $21.99
• 20 traditional and fries $27.49
• 15 traditional & 15 boneless with fries $29.99
• 20 traditional & boneless with fries $39.99
Wolf & Warrior Brewing Company
195A East Post Road, (914) 368 – 8617
• Wolf Grilled Cheese – $8 (normally $10)
• Sigmund’s of Brooklyn Soft Baked Sourdough Pretzels with rustic mustard and honey mustard: $6 (normally $8)
• Custom Charcuterie and Cheese board – $14 (normally $18)
Tuesday, May 25th at 7pm
(Rain date: May 26th)
Waller-Maple parking lot
Showing: Captain America: The First Avenger
Pick up takeout and enjoy a movie from your vehicle in downtown White Plains! Drive-in specials will be available from downtown restaurants, including delivery options to your car.
Space is limited.
Park your car at the drive-in and have dinner/takeout at one of the many surrounding restaurants! Restaurant specials will be posted here and on White Plains BID social media.
Tickets for this event are sold out.
What if it rains?
Currently the we have a rain date scheduled for Wednesday, May 26. If the event is cancelled, ticket holders will receive a cancellation email via Eventbrite. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
How many people can we bring?
Tickets are sold per car and are limited to your vehicle’s seating capacity.
What time does the movie start?
Doors open at 7:00pm; Showing starts at approximately 8:30pm. Vehicles will be parked on a first come first serve basis.
Are bathrooms on site?
Yes, port-a-johns are provided with hand sanitizers. Patrons are required to wear masks and keep social distance of at least 6ft.
Can we bring chairs and sit outside?
Yes, please bring your own chairs. Face masks are required and you must remain next to your vehicle.
Can we watch the movie from the trunk of our car?
Unfortunately not. We are working with limited space and all cars will be parked front facing.
Will there be food?
Patrons are encouraged to take advantage of takeout specials from our downtown restaurants. Restaurants will offer curbside pickup as well as car deliveries.
Do I need to bring my ticket?
Yes. You may show us your Eventbrite ticket on mobile or printed out.
What if I have to leave early?
If you have to leave early, please flag down a staff member who will guide you through the parking lot to the nearest exit.